Thursday, October 10, 2013

Making your own bath salts is super easy - I mean, my four-year-old can do it (with help!). Plus, its an affordable way to treat yourself to something that feels so luxurious. And, they make wonderful gifts!

Making your own bath salts is super easy - I mean, my four-year-old can do it (with help!). Plus, its an affordable way to treat yourself to something that feels so luxurious. And, they make wonderful gifts!
Making your own bath salts is super easy - I mean, my four-year-old can do it (with help!).  Plus, its an affordable way to treat yourself to something that feels so luxurious. And, they make wonderful gifts!
Animal Gift Wrap.
Animal Gift Wrap.
Make a pressed flower iPhone case. #diy #crafts
Make a pressed flower iPhone case. #diy #crafts

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home