Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DIY Sugar Scrub I used 1C. Almond Oil and 3C organic Sugar. Mix. Drop in several drops of your favorite essential oil. I used Orange, jasmine or lavendar.

Gift Wrap
Gift Wrap
Make your own mini-garlands for gift wrapping using flag tags.
Make your own mini-garlands for gift wrapping using flag tags.
Free Printable "Berry Special Teacher" Gift Tag for Back to School #backtoschool #freeprintable
Free Printable "Berry Special Teacher" Gift Tag for Back to School #backtoschool #freeprintable
DIY Sugar Scrub I used 1C. Almond Oil and 3C organic Sugar. Mix. Drop in several drops of your favorite essential oil. I used Orange, jasmine or lavendar.
DIY Sugar Scrub   I used 1C. Almond Oil and 3C organic Sugar.  Mix.    Drop in several drops of your favorite essential oil.  I used Orange, jasmine or lavendar.
paper holly
paper holly

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home